teisipäev, mai 22, 2007

Who would donate me shoes no. 35 ?

Kes annetaks mulle kingad?
I have been to every dog damn shopping center in town, in all the shoe stores, and in another town, and in Helsinki, but I can´t find a single pair of shoes that would fit. Now, if I don´t find something decent and classical and with a normal heal from the children´s departements, I am goind to give up. I really must have something different from koalas and little pink hearts, I am already not being taken seriously anyway. 36 in european numbers is just a little too big for me. Is someone willing to send me a pair shoes, cause I am gonna be barefoot soon if I don´t find anything.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Ja reisusihiks oli meile Rotermann

My felted thingies on a freaky fashion show

Bubbles, Ethical Estonian Souvenir/Design Gallery Tallinn

Personality test ( the color test)

ColorQuiz.com Redfox took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

""Feels that nothing can upset her or phase her and..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Blog.tr.ee
blog.tr.ee