Something funny. Midagi naljakat.

So I am coming home from work yesterday, I get into the tram stop and get on one. Suddenly the driver starts yelling into the loudspeaker:" Oh. Oh no. Oh dear. I think the trams are stuck behind the corner. Yes, I think they are stuck. Hello? Do you hear me? They are stuck." A passenger next to me says to her friend: " What, has the tram driver gone mad? Why is she yelling all over the street? Whats she blabbling about?" Then the tram takes off, goes up to the corner. " I think they are standing. I think there is no traffic. " She seems angry at us, innocent passengers, for some reason. And yes, the trams really are standing in a row and one of them is stuck on the rails. Obviously that made the tram driver very happy, so she viciously screeches into the loudspeaker with a very "I-told-you-so!"- tone: " Haa! See? I told you? Did I not tell you?" Doors open, everybody gets off laughing like at a comedy show.

Tulin eile töölt koju, lähen trammipeatusse. Astun number ühte, ja siis hakkab trammijuht väga valju ja vulgaarse häälega seletama: " Oi-oi-oi! Trammid vist seisavad. nurga taga. Liiklus seisab vist seal. Kas te kuulete mind? Trammid vist, ma arvan et , jah nad seisavad.!" Üks sisenev reisija sosistab oma kaaslasele: " Kas trammijuht läks hulluks? Miks ta karjub üle terve tänava?" Kõlarist kostab taas: "No ma sõidan nüüd. no vaatame. " näib, et trammijuht on meie, reisijate peale vihane. Nurgale jõudes kraaksub ta kahjurõõmsalt valjuhääldisse: " Ahhaa! Mis ma ütlesin, mis ma ütlesin teile? Trammid seisavad". Uksed avanevad, meie, reisijad, hüppame naerust kõõksudes maha. No ilgem komöödia.

I take a bus to the center, take some posters for the museums next exhibition to where I am supposed to, meet a friend on the way, who is busy listening a voice in his cell phone telling him how to get rid of all his money.
Then at Freedom Square I see the tram that was stuck being pushed along the rails by another tram. They have switched drivers and the yelling one has taken over the tram that is pushing. Dog, I can hear her: " Move along! Move along! Oh hot f***!" What a cheerful life the tram dirvers have. Pure Green Energy.

Sõidan bussiga linna, viin plakatid laiali, kohtan tee peal tuttavat kes kuulab häält oma telefonis, mis käsib tal kõik oma raha loovutada millegi eest.... vabaduse väljakul möödub minust see tramm, mille tõttu teised toppama olid jäänud. Trammidjuhid on teinud vahetust ja lükkava trammi rooli on asunud meile tuttav kisakõri. " liigu, Liigu, kuradi p**k!" Oi kui lõbus elu on trammijuhtidel. Puhas Roheline Energia.

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused