Unenägude kroonika. A diary of dreams, sort of.

sirvisin oma vanu postitusi igast foorumites ja leidsin palju huvitavat.
need on Indeppth ja TBC foorumisse eri aegadel kirja pandud kirjeldused minu kummalisemates unenägudest ( inglise keeles ja ei haklka tõlkima sest ei oleks sama mõte. nii nagu kirja sai pandud täpselt...)
These are some notes of my dreams from different forums, written at different times. I have got a really messed up dream world.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:31 pm
I once dreamt Tim Burton climbed out of a grave and said he was hungry.
Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:32 am
I did have a very interesting dream. I think I was wearing a toga....the rest is a blur...
Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:48 am
I dreamt my mom was a judge and I was a lawyer but I lost the case (I dunno which case) and she ordered my client to swallow seven hot granit rocks and....you really dont want to know what happened. it got ugly all over the place.
Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:54 am
for once I regret I even woke up. I had the most amazing dream. I was on a 4-hour concert with Sting, Keith Richards, Seal, Jamiroquai and Björk. picture that. and I actually could "hear" them sing all their best songs. like, woah. why did it end. oh bugger. a little more and I would´ve been invited to backstage.
Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:11 am
last night I dreamt I had my head shaved bald and then I developed the Lack Of Hair - stress and cried and tried to glue it back with Superglue and looked like a bloody zombie poodle. I woke up in terror and touched my head to make sure I still had my hair. phhf what an evil dream.

my mom had a dream and she claimed I was in it, but I couldn´t have been because there was also a person I despise and it was situated in Jerusalem. I would never go there even in someone else ´s dream. heck.
but she had a very burtonesque dream, she was talking to a corpse who escaped a jewish burial ceremony, and then she was prosecuted cause some angry relative wanted her sewing machine and complained she had said something bad about the jews.
Fri May 04, 2007 8:38 am
I myself dreamed I was some baroness or something, at least I had a mansion and 45 horses, and I had to arrange this huge ball, like HUGE, I ordered food from 25 countries, and there were guests from the past and the future, and I was forced to invite George Bush and I think I tried to poison him and set his bed on fire. and then there was the Rocket Man, flying in and out of the windows, and the Egg from Alice in Wonderland tried to pull off a revolution. and then the food was gone and the guests got angry at me, I was terrified, I was thinking: there WAS food, there was! where could it be, I must find a sandwich? and kept looking under the table and behind a throne. the last thing I remember is Charles De Gaulle standing on a chair holding a baked chicken leg and mumbling with his mouth full, which is so annoying.
Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 am
I was in the army! I blew up things. I wore a uniform. we were running though a desert.
Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:24 am
I was a factory worker. Big machines. Speeding up. Everything was speeding up. But all that the factory was making, was left to rot on the yard and sent nowhere. I was trying to make some phone calls, see if anyone want what we were producing. I didn´t get a hold of anyone though, all lines were busy.
Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:56 am
I saw a dream that I was a bride killer. I was dressed up somewhat like The Joker, and delivered the so called "wedding presents" behind the doors of people who were having a wedding party or girls night or something. I killed a gay bride with a smoothie that had tiny mirrow fragments mixed inside. I let african bees loose in the house of a chocolatiers daughter. there was a multi-phobic bride I just frightened to death by delivering a package behind her door and having it pop out a plate of eyes. and I disected one with a steel corset. seriously bizarre. a complete "snow white meets sleepy hollow"...
Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:30 am
had a weird dream last night.... I have increasing episodes of being something totally stupid. Furniture. Cupboard...or an armchair. Or a turkish couch for 2. I have no idea what that is about. Maybe I was a tree in my past life. I also remember being a basket once and another time a Ming vase.
Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:59 am
I had a really terrifying dream. I was a shaman and I had to bring someones soul back from the Underworld, but the Life Tree broke and we couldnt get to the ground, and there forth it was much like the story of the Hero Twins in Maya mythology, we were dissolved in a river of fire, and then there was endless silence and nothingness, it wasnt dark, but just...nothing..... and when we woke up we were on great bright field of ice. just endless. and we were talking to seals.
Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:49 am
Oh good, a thread about dreams.
I have been meaning to tell about the dream I saw monday night. It was really brief, but interesting. It was just Tim Burton in his usual outfit, standing on a stage of the Kodak Theater at Oscar night and sort of gnarling or biting or rather chewing on Peter Jacksons´ neck (who kept turning into Kevin Smith though every other moment) with great satisfaction. and Tim kept making sounds like "yum yum yum yum....!"
It wasnt like a vampire thing, more like a dog grabbing a bone and chewing it.
thats it.
I though it was so weird. just a short image it was but so memorable.
Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:51 am
Last night I was crushing nuts on the table that had steel shells. then someone forced me to ride a velo-whatever-training-thing very fast, until it flew out the window. I crashed into the bushes with it. then I was hired to iron the shirts at the opera but still the whole choir ran on stage naked. all that steaming in vain...
often I build houses in my dreams and make a huge mess, I have the most idiotic helpers to me that make it ten times worse too. we are trying to create secret chambers an passages but all the plans are so messy and we wall ourselves in at the end and cry for help.
I swear my dreams are a Kusturica film....
Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:35 pm
I dreamed that I had a tiny mutant sheep whose one eyeball was the size of a basketball and I myself was standing on a field under enormous thunder clouds trying to cast a spell on it but then my hair got stuck in the lightning and the cloud sucked me in ....and the sheep either laughed demonically or it was the regular baa, baa, baa, I dunno.
Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:31 am
the other day I dreamt that a mobster shot out my left eye.
Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:02 pm
I dont sleep enough lately even to dream but the last really frantic dream I had I was at a heavy rock concert and my face painted and my hair curly and I was sort of a Kiss style character, but the band was more metal and I was going all freak about the music although it heavy rock or metal or whatever is not something I would actually digg that much. there was someone with me and I was screaming to them with tears in my eyes that I couldnt live without this music or something. it was a very real dream like a concert field with the dirt and the smells and sweat pouring down your back and being deafened by the volume.... being pushed and kicked accidentally and getting a splash of bear in your hair from someone. really realistic.
Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:30 pm
whenever my old classmates appear in my dreams we are all always in some sort of trouble. trapped in a basement that is flooding or being lifted up in the air on a platform dog knows why, and it kinda breaks and crashes. and there have been psychopaths chasing us (through what looks like a huge toilet with so so many cabins) wanting to slash us up and you keep hiding and hiding and switching rooms.... . it never happens with any other kind of dreams only with old schoolmates. and we have been on field trips and get a tsunami.
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:13 pm
I had a dream where my dead granny paid me a visit all dressed up as the beggar woman / Lucy, and she said she wanted revenge. she for some reason said "You KILLED me in 1999, so they would let you graduate textile arts!" although she died this christmas eve and in 1999 I was not even in university yet. and then she gave this quirky smile and said: "I know what you are up to, I know what is going to happen!" and I just kept thinking "Bastard, bugger! bastard!"
so

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused