neljapäev, veebruar 19, 2009

No comments.

Sama raamat ühes poes ja teises.

the same book in two shops not 100 meters away from each other.

It is a book on one small-island-womans´ life, her crafts and her knowledge in the all-positive key. Joy de vivre ? I think that´s how they say. It has a rather salty price. But I already know it is hopeless, even in the state of economic depression. I give myself a week at the most of resistance and then I am facing the problem of where to keep it again.

I brought home the crafts books I kept at school, the trouble is, the spots on the shelves where they were kept have all been filled by new books in the meantime. What in the world am I going to do. I really want a personal library...

Kommentaare ei ole:

Ja reisusihiks oli meile Rotermann

My felted thingies on a freaky fashion show

Bubbles, Ethical Estonian Souvenir/Design Gallery Tallinn

Personality test ( the color test)

ColorQuiz.com Redfox took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

""Feels that nothing can upset her or phase her and..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Blog.tr.ee
blog.tr.ee