reede, detsember 25, 2009

Jõulumaa: kohhhhhutav tunglemine. Attacked by masses at the christmas village.



Väike ketraja
Pange lapsed tööle

imelik ratas sel tädil.
Naksaki...

tsirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdi....

kerkokell kutsub kutsut
küll on kena kelguga-aa









I could hardly take any pictures today, I got sat on, pushed against a goat and thrown over a sleigh. And I wrestled with huskies and explained stuff to people like how to renew the yarn from an unraveled old sweater, which my mom demonstrated with a spinning wheel.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Ja reisusihiks oli meile Rotermann

My felted thingies on a freaky fashion show

Bubbles, Ethical Estonian Souvenir/Design Gallery Tallinn

Personality test ( the color test)

ColorQuiz.com Redfox took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

""Feels that nothing can upset her or phase her and..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Blog.tr.ee
blog.tr.ee