Viltimis-sõpruskohtumine Rohuneemes. Photos of felting match in Rohuneeme village.

Lea Teeääre fotod. I do not own these photos.

Laua otsas hallis kostüümis Saima Loik, minu tädipoja naise vanaema, kellega viimastel aastatel kuidagi kahtlaselt palju kokkupuudet olnud.
Ex-fashion designer S. Loik at the end of the table in gray costume, my cousins´ wifes´ grandmother. I´ve had suspiciously much to do with this person these past few years.
Mis toimus? - Käsitööringi tädid tahtsid minu asju näha ja natuke viltimist õppida ning vedasid mu kuskile vanasse hobusetalli, õigemini sellest kohandatud korter-stuudiosse.
Some ladies from a crafts class wanted to see the stuff I make and took me to an...old stable. Or in fact an apartment-studio modified from the stable.


Võtsin muidugi pool elamist kaasa.
I really took advantage of the existance of a car and brought along most of the things I keep at home and havent sold yet.

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused